All services emphasize the development of spoken language and listening skills through a child-centered and academically rich curriculum. The education program is staffed by credentialed teachers of the deaf and speech therapists experienced in teaching children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Services include:
- Parent-Infant Program – weekly classes on communication skills development for parents and infants.
- Accredited special day classes for children 18 months to age seven featuring daily individual speech/language therapy and auditory training
- Parent- toddler classroom meets three days per week, three hours each day
- PreKindergarten classroom meets five days per week, four hours each day
- Kindergarten-Second Grade meets five days per week, six hours per day
- Mainstreaming opportunities with our regular education preschool.
- Assessments and participation in IEP/IFSP meetings.
- Family support services.