Clinical Services | Audiology
Audiology staff at the Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California have been practicing state of the art audiology for over 50 years by offering hearing testing and hearing aid services to children and adults of all ages. Pediatric hearing health services include
- Audiologic testing (evaluation of children of all ages including any or all of the following special procedures auditory evoked potentials, otoacoustic emissions, visual reinforcement audiometry, and conditioned play audiometry),
- Imittance measures (assessment of middle ear system and acoustic reflexes),
- Otoacoustic emission (transient and distortion-based techniques to investigate cochlear function),
- Auditory evoked measures (auditory brainstem, middle and late latencies, mismatched negativity, and steady state evoked potentials),
- Central auditory processing testing (test batteries designed to assess auditory processing abilities for children 7 years of age and older),
- Hearing aid evaluations and dispensing for children and adults,
- Sales of hearing aid batteries.
- Sales of FM and assistive listening devices,
- Hearing aid repairs for all makes,
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling.